Sunday, May 29, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 121

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Crowd:: sometimes marching with, more often absently, not deliberately wandering away from (you know, my own faint drummer and that sort of thing ;-) ), then again I don't really like being in crowds
  2. Hamburger:: don't personally eat them
  3. Choker:: have a few; this one is pretty (and out of my league) and I like this one too, for different moods
  4. Lights:: I want to see something like this some day; and there is a category on my list of things to do that includes visiting a place where they happen more frequently
  5. Tinsel:: town with it's famous sign,  of course
  6. Testament:: document, strong evidence, profession of belief
  7. Best part of the day:: varies; sunset frequently, but best on those days I don't need to be somewhere and can stop to take it all in; and I like sunrise too, but seldom get to actually see them, sleep or getting ready to leave for somewhere taking precedence
  8. Election:: can we have a do-over with different choices?
  9. Clarinet:: reed
  10. Dead Sea:: scrolls
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: