Tuesday, May 03, 2005

last thought of the night...

I have been finishing up a midterm exam and some writing (personal journaling about some specific topics) that must be turned in tomorrow afternoon; some of it to be sent via email. Of course I didn't find any scantrons at home. I will have to purchase a couple (plus extras of course) before class and quickly fill one in with the answers I have decided and marked on the multiple choice part of the test. I had five weeks to look for these, but didn't until now.

I am not sure it is related exactly, but I liked this quote I found tonight while looking for something else:

That they may have a little peace, even the best dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally. ~William Feather

I think I am tired of baring my soul in academic circumstances.

No comments: