Friday, May 27, 2005

Here's to hoping I planted a few...

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

In that light, these posts from a couple of women in my blogroll were among those that held my thought today:

First from Fran at Sacred Ordinary: "World Within Worlds ad infinitum"; and at the time I read it, I wondered how many worlds I might have touched or come in contact with on this day or were yet to come.

And somehow as posts from various people often do, Fran's entry combined with this post from Lorianne at Hoarded Ordinaries: "Share the love" which includes a link to the Complimenting Commenter that I mentioned a few days ago, to remind me of the ripple effect

In one fashion or another, you might want to go plant some seeds of your own.

No comments: