Sunday, September 19, 2004

Wise advice

California Bloggin' v3.0 :: Excited Utterances: "Several years ago my Eric Clapton greatest hits CD vanished. Disappeared. Don't have any clue what happened to it. So today I finally gave up on ever finding it again and bought a new one. (It'll probably turn up tomorrow.) On the way home I rolled down the windows and blasted 'Layla' and it felt good. However, as I was coming out of the parking lot some kid asked if I wanted my car washed. Hey kid: If a nearing-middle-age woman is playing 'Layla' on her car stereo so loud that the people inside the store can probably hear it, do not -- do not -- disturb her. She's probably having a religious experience of some kind."

:-) nice to know that I am not the only woman in a particular age group who occasionally turns the car stereo way, way, way up.

No comments: