Sunday, September 19, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings Week 85

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Pointless:: having no purpose; no meaning
  2. Sadistic:: taking pleasure in the pain of another
  3. Bunny:: cute little creatures. Growing up and as a young married adult, the bunnies used to come eat and then play in the yards in the mornings (I have seen them play what looks like tag, chasing each other, then suddenly for no discernible reason, changing who was "it"). One of my cousins had a pet bunny- cute plump fluffy creature who was litter box trained and wandered all over the house like a cat or dog. I always thought that "Bunny" was a wonderful pet.
  4. Betrayal:: failure in a time of need; lies and sometimes silence instead of truth; deceived, abandoned
  5. Oliver:: Twist; Stone; North
  6. Star Wars:: the movies - which I have enjoyed; the questionable weapons program which has value as a vision but doesn't seem to have a good success rate for the money
  7. Let it ride:: sounds like gambling
  8. Ray of light:: hope in a dismal place; hard to find unless one opens one's mind to see
  9. Tight:: as my son uses it= cool, all good. There was a time when I was growing up that tight and tipsy were synonymous.
  10. Gadget:: useful tool to do something that folks either couldn't do before or used to do by hand; Inspector Gadget and Penny (used to watch that with my son- kept thinking of Get Smart, but Penny wasn't exactly Agent 99)

Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: