I say ... and you think ... ?
- Diminishing:: growing less; getting smaller
- Fed up:: with George Bush; disgusted beyond endurance
- 3:00 AM:: an hour I see more often than I would like; song
- Interfere:: an obstacle that usually requires that one stop and regroup before starting again; Some moments I seem to attract or allow more interference than others.
- Often:: more frequently than sometimes; You are on my mind more than often.
- Hay:: ride; wagon, bales of hay, horses or a tractor; not been on one of those since I was very young.
- Prediction:: have none; future notes are future notes
- Homophobia:: unwarranted fear expressed as hate
- Booty call:: something I don't hear used by anyone I know
- Enunciate:: speak very clearly and distinctly; something I am sometimes guilty of not doing
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings