Sunday, September 26, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 86

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Diminishing:: growing less; getting smaller
  2. Fed up:: with George Bush; disgusted beyond endurance
  3. 3:00 AM:: an hour I see more often than I would like; song
  4. Interfere:: an obstacle that usually requires that one stop and regroup before starting again; Some moments I seem to attract or allow more interference than others.
  5. Often:: more frequently than sometimes; You are on my mind more than often.
  6. Hay:: ride; wagon, bales of hay, horses or a tractor; not been on one of those since I was very young.
  7. Prediction:: have none; future notes are future notes
  8. Homophobia:: unwarranted fear expressed as hate
  9. Booty call:: something I don't hear used by anyone I know
  10. Enunciate:: speak very clearly and distinctly; something I am sometimes guilty of not doing

Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: