Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Morning with Santa Ana's

9AM
The wind is blowing, the sun is shining, the breeze coming in the deck door is hot/cool/mixed- exactly how I like it, a perfect sort of mild Southern California morning though it may get too hot for my tastes later. The only sounds are the wind in the tree tops, the occasional clink of the blinds and my wind chimes.... oh yeah, and a few minutes ago, the annoying beep of a delivery van backing up (Does that really prevent accidents or is it just designed to be highly irritating?).

However, I am having one of those mornings where sitting down at the computer, I am first shivery cold, then peel it all off hot, then cold, then hot, with no in-between. It is getting annoying to put my sweatshirt on then take it off again three minutes later. I tried pushing up the sleeves, but noooo- that doesn't work.

It is a constant interuption and I am not getting much done. And some folks wonder why women of my age get cranky.

No comments: