If you want to play- go to Unconscious Mutterings and copy the list (or you can post in my comments- it doesn't require a blog post to play- the nice thing about no rules).
Here are mine for the week:
- Berry:: strawberry- juicy, sweet or sweetened; also blue, black and raspberries; lip stain/gloss/balm and kissable.
- Fiendish:: plot, plan, agenda that deceives.
- Bar:: barrier; sometimes necessary, often only imagined.
- Frank:: honest; often used as a preface to other words to signify that one will not like the next thing one hears.
- Bend:: willow and other trees in the wind; lessons the wind and trees taught me.
- Fanatic:: rigid beliefs but also one track mind.
- Belch:: excuse me.
- Flagrant:: huge violation done intentionally. There ought to be a category for this in Hockey, as in flagrant illegal checking.
- Burden:: the expectations of some taken onto self unwillingly
- Flimsy:: excuse.. but also fluttering light as a feather fabric draped as scarf or worn as a body covering which isn't; which leads to flirtatious which leads to...