Sunday, January 04, 2004

Draft lost!!

Ackk... What is happening to my drafts? I posted a draft of an item from Escapable Logic about blogging late at night and it disappeared. I wanted to preserve the link to return to later and flush out some thoughts. I haven't used the draft option in a long time because this happened the last time I tried to create a draft post too. Anyone know what is happening with blogger?

I guess it is time to go back to using email program drafts as my method of saving items for later. I don't always have time to create a thoughtful post in one go around. And that will bring up the issue of getting to drafts in my email program when I am elsewhere... ... though it could be said that lately, the posts haven't been all that thoughtful to begin with. ;)

No comments: