Sunday, January 11, 2004

Fourth Annual Weblog Awards

I think I am going to take the time to nominate a few of my favorites in various categories for this award. There are some folks that have made my thoughts soar in new directions, given me a good view of an opposing opinion (and food for thought) or helped to clarify issues that were troubling or confusing to me. I think they deserve nominations. Perhaps I will edit this post later and list them. The deadline is 10PM EST which is 7PM PST so I have a few hours to decide. Fairvue Central >> Features >> Fourth Annual Weblog AwardsFairvue Central >> Features >> Fourth Annual Weblog Awards

edited 12:20AM on Monday: Some of my nominations included Whiskey River, Older and Growing, Battlefields and Ballot Boxes, Calpundit and some others...

No comments: