Wednesday, September 10, 2003

This is really a Tuesday post... lazy and slow

I woke this (Tuesday) morning feeling slow and sleepy. I didn't sleep well again last night and energy was a big problem along with a slight mental fogginess. The slightly fogged mental state continued for most of the day with only some moments of better clarity. I did a very tiny bit around the house and not really much on my own major project. I of course managed to send things to the unedited blog and a while ago posted to "corner" and now this one.

I did discover today that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (thank goodness I noted it in the calendar with a reminder) and for the life of me, I couldn't remember why I made the appointment! It was made about three weeks ago. It must have been an annual physical sort of thing. What I really needed to do was to make an appointment for an eye exam! I don't know if I made the one thinking I was making the other or not. That is the sort of state my mind was in today.

I need to decide if I am going to tell anyone who knows me about the split of the 'corner of babble' blog and if I am going to put a link to my home pages on any of them or not. I did a search to see how well linked they are, and they aren't which has a plus side. This name has been my internet name for many years sometimes with the appendage of CA. These days there are lots of people who use it: a Swedish rock band, a character in stories and possibly role playing games, a role playing realm, a variety of businesses and some individuals who post on forums that I don't. It was strange seeing the listings. I didn't explore all 28,000 of them.

Time for sleep. It is after midnight and I intended to get both blogs updated before.

No comments: