Thursday, September 18, 2003

sigh...

I should remember to update this long before midnight.

I haven't heard from my sister in law and family who are in Maryland near the bay. Hopefully Isabele was weakened enough that they rode things out just fine.

I should have left the house today, ordered a birthday cake and shopped for a present for JT. I should plan a nice menu or figure out how to take him to dinner too. I wonder how he would respond if I did the exact same thing that he did for my birthday for the past many years?

I have procrastinated about everything for the last two weeks. This is no different.

I watched the new show, Threat Matrix, on ABC tonight. It may be a good show to continue to watch. I am not sure what might be on opposite when the rest of the season starts. It isn't realistic and I didn't check credits for any script advisors, but it was entertaining enough to catch my interest.

No comments: