Monday, September 22, 2003

And the week starts

I am starting the week with low energy. Maybe it is the reduced physical activity of the past few weeks that has contributed to this, or maybe it is the low mental energy that is combining with everything else... and that of course could be a symptom of an attitude problem for which the cure-- is to change the attitude.

Classes start this week. My first two are on Thursday, but it will be a long day. This whole schedule has good and bad aspects. It is better to think of the "half full" aspects of this.

I may head over to campus on Tuesday, the day before all classes start officially to check the financial aid office for lines and hopefully help and then the bookstore to see if I can get a list of books. There are much better/cheaper places to buy books if I can make an accurate list.

No comments: