Saturday, April 02, 2005

Don't know why I take these things...

I don't know if I am expecting some different result (different = one I don't agree with ;-) ) at which I would scoff and say 'nah, not me' or if I really expect insight from a simple little test with none of the necessary validity, reliability, etc. measurements, or at least not posted.... but this one seems more or less accurate. On an upbeat day I am likely to lean extrovert, talk to strangers in waiting situations, seem outgoing, be a starter upper rather than an observer; on other days, uhmmm well, I am not.

I suppose I am wasting time. The sun has set; the day's work (paid) and chores (wish someone would pay me for those!) are done - or at least all I am willing to do for today after a 6 am start.



You Are 50% Extrovert, 50% Introvert

You're a bit outgoing, a bit reserved

Like most people, you enjoy being social

But you also value the time you have alone

You have struck a good balance!

No comments: