Thursday, April 21, 2005

Back to the sorts of things people seem to prefer reading here...

Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength. ~Charles Spurgeon
Love truth, but pardon error. ~Voltaire
I guess I have an answer to my indecision about revamping things to put 'everything' here and only minor links and notes on another page. My overall visits dropped significantly with my little political rant of last night. It could be the day of the week of course...

I sometimes feel so very split up into little parts of me scattered among different places, I thought to bring more pieces of me to at least one spot. I am not sure that this blog is the place, but perhaps I am not thinking about this in the right frame.

I never intended for this blog to have a particular theme (or piece of me) per se, but I guess it wound up with some general semblance of one anyway. Now if I can just figure out a way to define what that is (those are?) adequately to myself ... hmmmm... useful or not to define it/them? I don't know. I guess it depends on purpose. I don't know what that is either. some thinking to do I guess.

No comments: