Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Day ending (Tuesday)

"Dory: I suffer from short term memory loss. It runs in my family... At least I think it does... Where are they?" ~Finding Nemo

I spent time reading through 80 plus pages of Firefox forum posts about a couple of intermittent error messages I have been receiving from Firefox (connection refused and site/page not found; tried a fix over the weekend that seems to be working involving IPv6 versus IPv4 issues, but wanted to see other solutions), plus numerous references outside the forum about DNS server issues, only to forget which of the pages or which thread, the thing was on that I wanted to remember!!! I attempted this after ten pm on a full day that also included classes.

Think I will remember to bookmark a post I want to come back to next time? I probably won't.

;-)

No comments: