Sunday, February 27, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 108

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. You’ve got a friend:: "close your eyes and think of me and soon..."
  2. Immigration:: Ellis Island records
  3. Waitress:: "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore" but I was thinking about the character "Flo"
  4. Snickers:: Not one of my favorite candy bars
  5. Recognize:: to be cognizant of; I am who I think I am, plus who you think I am, plus who I think you think I am and variations of that ad infinitum, plus all the unconscious areas I have and haven't discovered that include who "they" wanted me to be, who "they" thought I was, who I thought they thought I was and on and on for every being that has touched my existence...
  6. Concept:: organizing principle
  7. Birthday:: an annual celebration for showing gratitude about someone's existence
  8. Told you so:: terrible thing to say to someone
  9. Unlikely:: fairy tales seldom come true, but hope dies last and puts up a fight
  10. Extension:: useful add on; sometimes harmful file; more useful -need time...
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: