Friday, March 26, 2004

Whole, complete....

Whole, complete....
I knew but didn't, that I wasn't. I am, but there are places in my soul that need a particular sort of connection; a connection to call home, a place that is not a place of having, but of being and sharing in fullness and without that, wholeness, completeness could be an almost, but not ever a total.

I have been busy creating a new life to connect the places that need to feel purpose and be well used- that needed to use talents and abilities that are central to who I am or at least who I know self to be this moment in time- to those things that could complete those connections. And all the while, I knew that so many places of me would still not be complete, could not be, in this particular environment. But most days I thought I could live with that if the other places connected- until synchronicity intervened, until synergism became a word I could feel in my sleep.

No comments: