#6. When you think about who loves you, do you count yourself?
Or you can use the converse of that: When you think about who you love, do you count yourself?
Recap of the previous questions:
1. What did you do for your soul today?
2. What made your heart smile- today or this week? Did you also pass some of that feeling along?
3. Which do you value more, the destination or the journey?
4. Are you open to joy? Do you seek it out? Do you examine it for traces of something else to negate it or do you simply open yourself up to accept, experience and feel it in total?
5. Question via my son: What are the top three things you want to do before you die?
Sooner or later I will get around to making a page for these. Probably in a few weeks, it is the last week of classes and next week is finals.