Sunday, March 07, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings, Week 57.

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Dogma:: Too often, authoritarian structure that limits.
  2. Spirit:: Essence of self should be soaring and free, un-caged to be able to give and receive as much light and joy as possible, to grow and expand in all directions. I leave it to others to characterize mine.
  3. Voodoo:: A religion? sometimes using fear in the minds of others.
  4. Demon:: Internally created; everyone has one or more to accept and overcome.
  5. Digital:: Numbers, not analog. Makes me think of binary, which is arrangements of 1 and 0; 10 makes me think of 2; Which makes me think of the potential in the perfect connection of 2, which makes me smile.
  6. Ceremony:: Ritualized occasion marking something; can be informal or formal.
  7. Research:: Thirst to know, to understand, to grok. I want to understand- everything.
  8. Career:: is not all of life, but it takes up big chunks of it, so ought to be enjoyable.
  9. Penis:: Pleasant part of anatomy.
  10. Film:: Visual stories that can touch my heart. I am in the mood for some happy ending, romantic ones. Also snapshots, little slices of life, pictures of loved ones, dear ones. Technically a medium used to capture the visual.


Want to play? A new word list is posted each week. Find it, and/or sign up to be notified when the new list is posted at Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: