Friday, September 23, 2005

Reminders

mountain and clouds

"Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision." ~ Tony Robbins

"Dwell in possibility." ~Emily Dickinson

This balance of day and night (autumn equinox) is followed in less than two weeks by the day that marks a new year for me. I've always liked autumn (a favorite, equal to spring), but this year seems different. Perhaps I haven't made a committed decision about many things, only stuck to the obvious choices that fit the loose script I put in place five years ago. It is true my life has changed from those moments, which was the intent, but I feel as if I am stalled right now. Inspiration, joy, creativity, hope, love, even committment to choices - all seem too distant to touch. I have thought of myself as preferring possibilities over seeing negatives and reasons why not, but find I need reminding from time to time.


sky and clouds
(Tuesday view after the storm)

silk moire
after the rain
the sky

No comments: