- Spacious:: outdoors; breathing room
- Crash:: Summer 2003 son's totaled motorcycle
- Autobiography:: oh... where to begin, whose to list... gosh, I can think of so many...
- Sparkly:: catch the light things; diamond jewelry in any flash of light; my collection of crystal prisms catching the sun; glittery ornaments hanging on a tree.
- Wild Thing:: "you make my heart sing"; three, maybe four chords: A, D, E, .... G? my guitar needs work, so I can't play it to be sure.. the phrase sure does take me back a ways..
- Haagen-Das:: I like vanilla drenched with really good melted chocolate on top
- Sci-fi:: another one of those things that brings a torrent of thought.. I like all kinds of Sci-Fi movies and books.. Heinlein, Asimov, Adams... so many...
- Voice:: presence; tonal quality that adds to meaning and understanding
- Boy Scouts:: some good qualities to the organization
- Grief:: part of life and living; a process, not a single reaction; it is necessary to express and work through grief and its stages; suppressed it can do enormous damage.
Sunday, October 10, 2004
Unconscious Mutterings Week 88
I say ... and you think ... ?