Friday, April 09, 2004

Wasn't going to post again today, but I have...

...time on my hands, before going out to dinner with the other full adult in the house. I should have spent it studying, but hey, I find really good ways to procrastinate and I haven't been sorry yet.. well.. maybe a little on occasion, but it hasn't affected the GPA.. There is a definite advantage to being this age and being in school- some of those things I have already heard lots of times over fifty years... or however many... and I already understand them.

So check out I speak of Dreams in particular this post:

I Speak of Dreams: GinMar, I salute you.

And to play the Two Degrees game, also found via I Speak of Dreams:

I link to LizDitz at I speak of Dreams because she lives nearby I think (though for the life of me, I can't now find what made me think that, so maybe she doesn't!), and I found her blog interesting; parts of it deal with education and learning disabilities which fits into my education and Rehab Services/counseling side. (oh, its very hard to do this short isn't it? I only found her blog recently, but thought it was worth going right into the frequent read list instead of putting it in one of the other categories at bloglines).

She links to GinMar A View from a Broad, the soldier mentioned in the first post linked above.

No comments: