Sunday, April 11, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 62
I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Boxing:: packing, unpacking, sorting, sifting, tossing out, eliminating clutter!
  2. Lewis:: and Clark- famous explorers; and there is Jerry; and also the last name of one of my former psych professors who taught a good class on motivation and emotions.
  3. Bodyguard:: Kevin Costner movie with Whitney Houston; that movie's song: "I will always love you" -an ending perfect for the movie, but I want a happier one in my life.
  4. Burnout:: dancing on edge of in last year, with too many classes and too much work, things piling up at home (see boxing), no one to unwind with and not enough time to think fully about any of it, until now.
  5. Cruising:: day trips, top down up the coast highway; hmmm also cruises, as in boat trips would like to take
  6. Easter:: Spring, new beginnings
  7. AA:: the one step, one moment, one day at a time, trust in a higher power, twelve step folks; 2 year college degree; battery size of half of my portable electronic toys (are battery sizes the same all around the world?)
  8. Research:: Academic, sometimes interesting to read depending on the discipline; any that I do- fun.
  9. Redemption:: release, salvation, being set free.
  10. Snickers:: the candy bar- not one of my favorites.

Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: