Sunday, June 26, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 125

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Useless:: when I'm really tired (but just before useless kicks in, occasionally amusing to some)
  2. Radiant:: happiness and joy that pours out of one's being, warming those nearby
  3. W:: Shrub
  4. Unpaid:: work
  5. Geek:: label right alongside nerds and science types, used to describe some of my favorite people
  6. Unfaithful:: "It doesn't interest me if the story you are telling me is true. I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself. If you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul. If you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy." (from "The Invitation" by Oriah Mountain Dreamer)
  7. Reboot:: wish there was a reboot button for just about everything.. ... nah, on second thought, not really.
  8. No!:: A favorite word of many; "I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine, and still stand on the edge of the lake and shout to the silver of the full moon, "Yes!!" " (from "The Invitation" by Oriah Mountain Dreamer)
  9. Squad:: Mod.. except I don't think I watched that show, so why is it that it is the first thing that comes to mind? followed by Death Squad, Army Squad, and of all things, cheerleading squads.
  10. Fetish:: Zuni
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.



No comments: