Sunday, March 13, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 110

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Shape up:: get a grip on it (being hard on myself; would never think or say that about or to others)
  2. New Orleans:: Mardi Gras
  3. In the bedroom:: solitary sanctuary
  4. All the time:: nothing is "all the time"
  5. Philosophy:: existential
  6. Tyler:: Liv, most popular elf princess and her father, Steven with some of his movie credits
  7. Disturbed:: shaken
  8. French kiss:: ahhhh... I remember those somewhere in what seems like a distant past
  9. Solidify:: make fixed, solid; absolutely nothing seems solid permanently; I find myself frustrated by the fact that everything, simply everything is thus. There are no anchors, no safe havens, no safety nets. I find myself accepting and screaming about it within- at the same time.
  10. Furtive:: secretive, cautious; most of the time I think I want none of my life lived like that
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings


No comments: