Sunday, January 09, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings Week 101

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Pistol:: gun
  2. Rick:: know a couple
  3. Full circle:: Life; everything moves in a circle
  4. I wish:: no personal wishes I want to think about at the moment; but it would be nice to see no natural disasters and no bombs and bullets in the world for a while or longer. (Is that like the classic beauty contestant answer- world peace?) OH, wait a minute, I do have a personal wish: I wish it would stop raining for several days! I need to be in the sunshine.
  5. Frame::supporting structure; of perception- individual world view; reframe- view from a different perspective
  6. Adult:: defined in many ways and often accompanied by unexamined, subconsciously adopted "rules"
  7. Photography:: some beautiful examples on the internet
  8. Stew:: homemade, cold weather comfort food
  9. Cheat:: dishonest, lie and steal
  10. Brad:: Pitt is the only one that comes to mind
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: