Sunday, January 02, 2005

First day of the year ending

Well, technically it is after midnight so this is the second day, but since I haven't gone to bed yet, I don't count that yet.

I have been playing around with a new template, tweaking it this way and that. I don't think I will finish it by Monday (when classes and clients will need attention), but I will keep working on it in bits and pieces. I set up a test site to play with it so I don't lose anything here.

More rain is headed in; we will need life jackets before long. All the little daily concerns (like places to be, deadlines to meet) are starting to flood back into consciousness.

I sure wish I had more time off. I am just about rested up and ready to tackle several projects around here. I guess I should be glad I am on this side of the world and have work, classes and little projects --instead of needing to be concerned about shelter, food and rebuilding a whole life.

No comments: