Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Humor.

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.
-- Nathaniel Borenstein


If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.
-- Bradley's Bromide


While searching for information on the authors of these two that came in my Quotes of the Day I stumbled upon this one at House of Quotes:

Multi-tasking - Screwing everything up simultaneously.
--- Anon.


I never did find anything about Bradley's Bromides, but Nathaniel Borenstein is listed alternately as a Programmer and a Chief Scientist and is apparently still publishing papers.

I am still working away on the last of the major papers due in one week, but as is evident, I turned to looking for diversions of anything that could create a smile or laugh. I want those happy neurotransmitters to be the last ones circulating before I go to sleep. ;)

No comments: