Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday smiles

I've been too busy to get around to everyone on my blogroll lately, so I was doing that in between other things on a very lazy Saturday, along with reorganizing and playing with new blog toys and pieces and being frequently side-tracked.

Here are a couple of chuckles I found:

From Liz at "I Speak of Dreams: Security Theater"- a link to a pic on "Do It Yourself Inspection". The other site she linked -Stupid Security-   is worth the read, though if you have blood pressure problems and are annoyed easily, you might not want to check it out.

SilverMoon (aka GreenEyedLady) at Silken Threads: Insomnia No-Nos  has some things not to do when awake in the middle of the night- some of which I am completely familiar and some that would never have occurred to me.

No comments: