Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Freezing in California

A couple of notes and a quote to post:

I am wrapping up everything in preparation for finals next week. I have to make corrections on one more paper (that has already been graded; an "A", thank you very much) and I will be finished with everything academic, except tests.The campus computer systems, now correctly show my grad student status and also the official date that I completed my B.S. If I get the financial aid problems sorted out, then everything bureaucratic will be mostly finished too.

It's been very chilly at night, especially in the Foothills. I think it was down to 32 degrees on Monday night.

The quote that struck my eye for today: "Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence." -- Henrik Tikkanen
;-)
From Quotes of the Day for November 21, 2004

No comments: