Thursday, December 30, 2004

As the next storm moves in



With a little sunshine illuminating parts of the mountains, you can see more of the San Gabriels and snow on the very top of some not so distant peaks. I had a Libra indecisiveness about leaving the backside of the school in the picture. I am too short to get the City/County fence out of the way.

Which reminds me of how imprisoned I felt when they gated and put up tall wrought iron fencing all round the condo property. Fences have their usefulness, but I like open spaces much better.

I did figure out how to upload a better image quality this time, I think??? Perhaps now I can work on improving the quality of the photographer.

On another note, my family comes home tomorrow- and it is likely to be raining again by then.

No comments: