Thursday, August 26, 2004

The odds of hitting a target...

Gosh, what happened to Wednesday? I was here, and even had a tiny bit of a break after I saw a client in the morning. But I forgot about posting. I tried to nap, since Tuesday night I woke up all night long (and Sunday and Monday nights were only a few hours of sleep), but that didn't work. I can't remember what I did with the rest of the afternoon and evening, beyond working on some power point slides. I obviously took a non-structured mental time out if I can't remember. Oh well, it will all be over soon... one major goal completed, and headed for the next ones... and the next ones...

Here's a quote for today's post, courtesy of Belief Net's mailing:
"The odds of hitting a target go up dramatically when you aim at it." ~Mal Pancoast

No comments: