Saturday, June 19, 2004

SpaceShipOne

SpaceShipOne will launch on Monday- this time into suborbital space. The whole idea of privately funded spaceflight and research is very intriguing to me as is the design of this particular craft. Re-entry will be under the pilot's control. CNN is apparently planning to cover the event live.

I wonder if I will live long enough to see an affordable- average middle class Jane can ride- commercial trip into space? Better yet, do you think they will need Rehabilitation Counselors on a future moon station and if that will be completed before I am too old? Does space speed up or slow down the aging process? Maybe I better think about getting that Psy.D.

Dr. "Stormwind", psychologist for moon inhabitants? I like the thought of that. ;-)

Scaled Composites - Tier One / SpaceShipOne Home Page
Photos
Test Logs
General Information

No comments: