Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Quote of the Day and ...

"Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at the moment." -- Robert Benchley

Anyone know of any good Russian web sites with lots of pictures and/or sites with Russian music? One of the students I work with is a man who was born and raised in Moscow, who doesn't speak much English except when he is in school (Russian is still what they speak at home) and I am looking for ways to interest him using the internet. Any and all suggestions would be welcomed.

Now I am off to take a midterm in the laws class... I am sort of dreading it as I don't think I gave it the time I should have. Hopefully the professor will not demand too many dates and will give me enough prompts to remember various case laws.

No comments: