Saturday, February 28, 2004

Breathe Slowly From the Center

Sometimes of late, I have found myself either having my breath taken away or holding my breath...
It might be something I read or heard, or someplace I am seeing, or some moment of insight or even all of them combined.

And the two reactions are quite opposite, yet so very related.

One is being taken by surprise by some feeling or depth of, or a vista of beauty and awe or some set of honest words or perfect music (or all of them) that touches the core, and momentarily stuns me.

The other is a sense of waiting, not quite putting the emotion on pause though aware of the desire to keep it from spilling over into some out of control opposite end and both reaction... but this is also from the depth of feeling for a vista of beauty and awe, or honest words that touch the core of me.

No comments: