Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Wednesday's are catch up day.

I meant to post here last night, but my behavioral counseling class ran late and I was very hungry and tired when I got home. The good thing about Tuesday's, the long day and late return home -is that sleep is easier and often deeper. I will have more later today on several items.

On fire related items: My sister to the south and many of the members of my family to the east are less threatened by the fires now. But the San Bernadino county fire continues to march to the north threatening new members of my family. I didn't think about how many of us were here in Southern California until the fires started.

Today is the catch up day for everything- errands, housework, assignments and an assortment of thoughts to sort for the blogs if I can.

No comments: