Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unconscious Mutterings Week 426

The power was out for several hours last night for the first time in a very long time (apparently a large tree fell in the park and took out lines and a transformer). It was very strange to be confronted with how much I take for granted about the availability of electricity and what a huge part it plays in my life. It isn't that I didn't know; it's that I seldom think about it.

Anyway-- it came back on. Netflix movie night was saved (The Social Network was our choice this week). And our network, internet access and the satellite were all back up before midnight.

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Recommendation :: I always listen to recommendations; don't always agree, but I always listen
  2. Toilet paper :: supply
  3. Scissors :: runs with
  4. Blaze :: fire
  5. Frame :: html
  6. Process :: procedure
  7. Flight :: booked
  8. Irish :: Notre Dame
  9. Glasses :: sun
  10. Campaign :: contribution
Weekly word list can be found at Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: