Sunday, July 25, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings

Week 77
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Sleep:: lack of
  2. Stats:: what every good journal article has; what many news stories quote with only parts of the needed information to interpret properly; what everyone seems to manipulate to their advantage
  3. Portfolio:: examples of work; collection of assets
  4. Lipton:: tea- not my favorite brand or flavor of black tea, but it used to be the most common one available in the U.S.. I do like having their dried chicken noodle soup on hand for emergencies.
  5. Telly:: 'vision
  6. Immigrate:: ;-)  wish..
  7. Viable:: possible; capable of growth, of fruition, of being brought forth to full
  8. Serene:: calm, placid, peaceful, untroubled, unworried
  9. Mountain:: here before me, here after me; my favorite place to be especially if there is also water
  10. Natalie:: Woods
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: