Monday, July 26, 2004

May 2004 archives missing

I was saving blog archives to my hard drive and discovered that May 2004 postings give a 'page not found' message. I can access individual posts from May from the Dashboard, but not the full month's archives from the link on the sidebar. I checked the settings (already set to archive monthly- and saved that setting just in case it hadn't been applied to May for some reason), then republished the whole blog, but it is still giving the same error message. Weird.

I have no clue how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas- about why or how to fix or if this is a temporary glitch?

oh, and I checked- Corner is fine and I don't see that anyone else is having this problem.

edited: Fixed apparently now. I did write to blogger, but I still have no idea what the problem was.

No comments: