Friday, April 14, 2006

time flies, sleep evades...

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?" ~Albert Einstein

Being too wired from class and two different conversations about some future research I might be interested in doing, I couldn't sleep when I got home. Instead I did some looking in the library databases and got sidetracked a bit-- of course. Friday involves a client to see and paperwork that needs to be turned in, so a thoughtful post also evades my abilities.

Instead I have a couple of photos - one from Monday night and one from tonight.. I thought I used the same settings, but I did enough experimentation that I am not certain. None of tonight's photos turned out well, though it was darker when I took the photos.

monday evening from campus

tonight

No comments: