Tuesday, April 18, 2006

random selections

"The artist is the only one who knows that the world is a subjective creation, that there is a choice to be made, a selection of elements" ~Anais Nin

I have this stash of wonderful quotes to draw from and the above stood out from the rest tonight. We are all artists, selecting our elements...

I wanted to have something more to say.. perhaps something that was clever, or intelligent or maybe both.. but arriving home after 10pm, heating up some soup to eat, and staring at the television (second half of Boston Legal, a very quirky show that I enjoy, but only occasionally get to see), pretty much everything and anything with even a vague smidgen of depth and coherence is beyond reach..

I suppose that isn't surprising, given that my choice was to turn on the television for company while eating my tiny supper.

No comments: