Sunday, February 19, 2006

Unconscious Mutterings Week 159

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Right time:: if you think it is

  2. Funeral:: 22 years ago this month, my mother's memorial service and subsequent wake

  3. Calculate:: time, energy, wages, expenses, goals...

  4. Believe me:: if you wish

  5. Chat:: not much for chit chat, but can think of a couple of people that I wish I could do this with

  6. Anniversary:: they all come so quickly these days, whatever they might be. I'm rather tired of remembering past events; the present is where I try to live

  7. Let you down:: I feel as if I did, 'admired one'

  8. Shout:: to the mountains

  9. Sweatsock:: euuuuuuuuwwww ;-)

  10. Prayer:: many ways, many kinds, much needed in the world
Weekly word list found at Unconscious Mutterings

No comments: