Friday, February 24, 2006

procrastination ...

It's been a week... and I've many personal things to catch up with, errands to run in different directions of town and some case management things to do -- so many that I feel overwhelmed... the sort of 'crawl under the blankets and hope to wake up when it's another day' kind of overwhelmed.
At any rate (I say that rather a lot, I think; possibly a habit I need to break), I was procrastinating and catching up on a few blogs -- finding this at Andy's

Deanna Troi seems a logical choice, but Geordi LaForge as a second at 65% is a hoot! ..think that's my geek/nerdiness showing again? I kinda wished Spock would have been a higher percentage though.
wink pink

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz


Had to remove the listing of percentages of other characters as it misaligned the post...

No comments: