Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Returning in tiny bits....

"We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself." ~Lloyd Alexander

ah... well... perhaps. I do enjoy the search most of the time, but only when finding the answer isn't exceptionally crucial by need or time. I've need of many answers and information right now - searching and not finding most of them could be useful learning which I might recognize many years from now, but from this vantage point I think I would feel very frustrated.

There are so many things I might have written about in the last six weeks or so, but time and energy were increasingly difficult to find. It isn't much different right now.

But I decided that blogging was a habit I wanted to keep. So here I am, late at night with very few ideas of how to jump back in. Hopefully in the coming days that will grow easier.

January outside our front door

No comments: