Sunday, November 14, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings Week 93

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Childhood:: not long enough
  2. Ransom:: King's
  3. Melissa:: know a couple
  4. Trust me:: two responses come to mind. The second is that I don't recall anyone who was trustworthy ever saying that to me.
  5. Report:: factual account
  6. Give up:: different than let go.
  7. Nightgown:: hmmm.. nothing PG-13 comes to mind
  8. Smokes:: pipe
  9. Cookies & cream:: ice cream? These two things aren't really linked in my mind; cookies makes me think of peanut butter cookies and milk or chocolate chip cookies and milk; cream only makes me think of baking pies or of whipped cream.
  10. Gameshow:: dislike them all, not quite as much as reality shows but a very close second
Want to play? Go to Unconscious Mutterings.

No comments: