- Small Talk:: important social custom
- Evidence:: physical and factual; but still based on individual perception
- Drifting:: slowly going to someplace or no place
- Hostage:: prisoner, of one's mind, of culture, of approval, or of another human
- Beauty:: different for different people, mind's eye and all that; yet as a group, we are drawn toward similar patterns of symmetry that we tend to like more than others
- Automatic:: without thinking or without deliberately causing something to happen
- Asking for it:: usually said angrily, by small minds, thinking/hoping someone doing something that people disapprove of, will be punished
- Visene:: eye drops?
- No strings attached:: yeah, right
- Frizz:: crispy hair ends
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Unconscious Mutterings Week 92
I say ... and you think ... ?