Thursday, October 04, 2007

Stumble!

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." ~Lucille Ball

I don't think I'll start lying about my age now, or at least not yet. Yesterday was my 55th birthday!

Some time ago (maybe July?) in a very quick dash around to check on my favorite bloggers, Andy, at Older, but no Wiser was writing about finding some sites using the Stumble Upon toolbar. I am not generally fond of full toolbar additions to my browser, but this one looked interesting, so I bookmarked it to check out later. Yesterday I finally had the time to check it out and take it for a test run. I found some wonderful things, some quick look, read and move on, some momentary amusements, some go back later and go deeper. I couldn't stay away from it today either. All in all it is a very interesting tool. (Thank you, Andy)

One of the sites I found was this one: Even Happier: The 7 beliefs of the super happy people . The rest of that website has some promise for some quick fixes when I am feeling less than...


No comments: