Wednesday, October 25, 2006

send them all home

"Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they would be Republicans." ~Will Rogers

I wish there were fewer team players in D.C. and more individuals working for their constituents.

Possibly there could be a big change in Congress after this election... as everyone else finally catches up to the reality based community. I know die-hard conservatives who are finally fed up, though it is difficult to determine if they are going to vote or not.

I haven't the energy for a rant tonight, but I sure would like to see every incumbent gone. Time to start over- fresh ideas, fresh faces, real debate over ideas.... maybe even some real solutions to real problems.

...wishful thinking, I know.

No comments: