Saturday, October 07, 2006

crumbs

"Agenda for today; breathe out, breathe in, breathe out." Buddha

Actually as usual of late, I have a list for today which doesn't have much room for breathing.

I apologize for the silence. I've had too many words in my head for too long... words about my sister, family, fears.. words about stress and coping... words about politics and world events... words about job interviews and work... words about creating a new atmosphere and fresh start in our new home... words about autumn and the subtle changes in the air... optimistic and reflective words about the start of my new year- which always starts in October...

Night after night, the words were crowding in, tumbling, each set clawing upwards to claim priority, until I thought my head would burst. I tend to back out and down during those kinds of cycles- take time to reflect on all of it including why my perception is of too many and too much- but I didn't mean to take such a long time to get back here.

I see the sidebar needs fixing and there are various blog cleaning chores that need attending. I need to re-create my formerly pleasant habit of cruising the blogs of others, reading my favorite folks thoughts. I am going to try leave some confetti and crumbs here regularly, too.

No comments: